Tools based on different applications
Standard reports that can be generated from ERP systems are often incomplete and their visualization leaves much to be desired. Therefore, if you need to prepare a report that presents data in a comprehensive manner from many modules (and even separate systems), you have to prepare them based on many generated reports.
Properly prepared reports, both visually and substantively, retrieving data from many sources (modules) allow you to save time and avoid mistakes when consolidating many data sources.
- Tools can be generated by the client (based on) Ms Excel, PowerPivor, Power BI, Ms Access, Crystal Reports, Reporting Services, Excel Add-ins or other ...
Here you can follow the links with some sample movies about our tools for final Polish users:
- Financial yearly e-report sent by Polish companies to Polish Ministry of Finance
- Tool for checking if the contractors are active VAT tax payer which gets data from Excel uses Internet Explorer and creates MS Word document with print screens as a proof:
- MS Power BI: Extract Transform and Load your data from different sources to your data warehouse then with data mining search for the hidden patterns, so you could predict future customer behaviour and improve your strategy. All in one solution - Microsoft Power BI.
Here you can find some Power BI demos:
- On Youtube
- Directly on Microsoft Power BI website